This Agreement is between USAOPEN.com (a Division of L2 Global Services, LLC) and its Members as of January 1, 2016.
- Members will provide USAOPEN.com all required information so services can be rendered for their USA virtual address.
- Either party may cancel this Membership with written notice (email, fax, or letter). Premium/+ Members will receive a prorated refund for any unused months still outstanding on their paid Membership Fee upon cancellation.
If a Member request cancellation, Member must not have any packages in the possession of USAOPEN.com for cancellation to take effect. The Member must request shipment/return for all packages. Additionally, if any future package is received on behalf of the Member, Membership will be reinstated and billing will incur for the continuation of that US address for shipping.
If USAOPEN.com cancels the Membership, any packages that are still in possession with USAOPEN.com will be forfeited within thirty (30) days of notification; Member must request shipment/return of all packages prior to thirty (30) days.
- USAOPEN.com will approve a Member to request a change in Membership Type only three times during the existence of the USA virtual address account.
- Customer must protect access to account and notify USAOPEN.com immediately of any improper activity.
US Address & Package Forwarding
- USAOPEN.com will provide Member a street address in the US for the sole purposes of receiving packages to be shipped.
- Services for those who get a US address consist of receiving packages, advising Members of receipt of packages, storing packages, and shipment/return of packages at the request of the Member.
- USAOPEN.com will not accept any Postage Due and/or COD packages on behalf of the Member unless a previous arrangement has been agreed upon by USAOPEN.com and the Member
- Member will be wholly responsible and liable for providing the description and value of each package for any additional cost that may be incurred for the shipping of the package to their virtual address in the USA.
- Any charges generated directly from this activity, such as taxes, customs duties and service fees will be the complete responsibility of the Member. Any amount due will be billed directly to the Member and not to USAOPEN.com for payment.
- All shipping charges are based on the greater of actual weight of the package or dimensional weight of the box used to ship the item. USAOPEN.com calculates dimensional weight (in inches) as (Length x Width x Height) / 139.
- USAOPEN.com will allow:
Premium/+ Members who get a US address for shipping to store a package for up to ninety (90) days at no charge. After ninety (90) days, the package will become the property of USAOPEN.com with rights to sell, return, or destroy without liability.
Standard Members to store a package for up to thirty (30) days at no charge. After thirty (30) days, the package will become the property of USAOPEN.com with rights to sell, return, or destroy without liability.
- Insurance costs for package shipments are based on the insured value. Members will receive $300.00 of free insurance (of the declared value for customs) on all packages shipped with FedEx Express or DHL. Additional insurance is available up to $50,000; each $100.00 of additional insured value costs $2.90. Customer must advise USAOPEN.com regarding the purchasing of additional insurance prior to any shipping request made; payment must be received by USAOPEN.com prior to shipment being processed from the USA virtual address for any claims to be valid. In the event of a claim, the payment will be based on the amount or the percentage of the value that the Member has declared and will be subject to all of the terms and conditions of the shipping carrier airway bill(s).
- USAOPEN.com is not responsible for any damage or loss of package when the package is not under its possession; or is the result of an incidence outside of its control.
- USAOPEN.com reserves the right to consolidate packages into a single box or multiple boxes for the purposes of shipping items to the Member.
- Premium/+ Members can request packages to be consolidated and shipped for the purposes of reducing shipping costs. USAOPEN.com will consolidate packages when requested and available. USAOPEN.com consolidates packages by determining the total dimensions of all packages to be consolidated, identify the most effective box within its inventory that can contain all requested packages, and will use the greater of the dimensional weight of the effective box or the total weight of all the packages as the shipping weight. If packages exceed 150 lbs or a box is not available, customer can request to ship the packages individually or contact Customer Service for alternative options regarding their US address for shipping.
- USAOPEN.com is not responsible for goods ordered through Personal Shopper purchase program.
- USAOPEN.com’s responsibility is as an agent working on behalf of member and making a purchase based on members specific instructions.
- USAOPEN.com is not responsible for quality of goods, warranties, delivery issues, back up orders, etc. or if purchase cannot be transacted with a merchant for any reason.
- With regards to the all Reward Programs, USAOPEN reserves the right to discontinue or modify the program at its discretion and without notice.
- Member Reward points are nontransferable, have no cash value, may not be purchased, and are not redeemable for cash under any circumstances. Accumulated points do not constitute property of the Member.
- Points are available for redemption for up to two calendar years. Redemption process will deduct most recent earned points first.
- If Member changes Membership type, benefits of the program will change as such, Standard – no longer earns or has access to reward points; Premium – points cannot be used as partial payments and no longer accrues points for Membership Fees paid, only Shipping Fees. Members changes back to Premium + – all benefits are available and points are available for redemption. If Member defaults on Membership Fee payment, all earned points will be forfeited until Fee is paid.
- If Members defaults on three billed Membership Fees, Membership will be changed to a Standard Membership.
- Member authorizes USAOPEN.com to use the payment instrument on file for Membership Dues, Shipping Charges, Fees, and any additional services requested by the Member regarding their US address for shipping.
- All shipping charges billed by USAOPEN.com does not include customs or naturalization fees (duties and taxes) which must be paid for by the Member at the time of the delivery.
- Member is responsible for any and all additional charges and fees of any nature as it relates to the shipping of a requested package.
- Member authorizes and USAOPEN.com reserves the right to verify a members payment instrument on file by posting up to two (2) transaction between $0.01 – $1.00 and to refund the transaction upon verification or within 3 business days.
- If your shipping destination is designated in a remote/extended area by our preferred shippers you will be charged a $35.00 fee for each shipment processed.
- USAOPEN.com reserves the right to change prices/fees with a 30-day notification to Members members who have a USA virtual address. All charges request made thirty (30) days after the notification will be subject to the updated amounts.
- USAOPEN may offer certain trial and/or promotional offers and reserves the right to discontinue or modify at its discretion and without notice. USAOPEN reserves the right to not honor any promotions used during the registration process, which are limited to one per customer.
- Members must have 5 Premium + Members, who are paying membership fees each month in order for their monthly membership fees to be waved.
USAOPEN.com will not directly or indirectly, participate in any way in any transaction involving any commodity, software, technology or items exported or to be exported from the United States that is subject to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the International Trade in Arms Regulations (ITAR). USAOPEN.com takes every precaution and makes every effort to fully comply with all laws and regulations governing international trade, including the Federal Trade Statistics Regulations (FTSR) when servicing our customers who get a US address. The following list is a non-exclusive sampling of items that are either restricted, cannot be shipped or, depending on your destination country, may either require an import license, additional documentation and/or cause problems and delays during the customs review of your shipment:
- Combustible/flammable items (paints, oils, lighters, perfume, nail polish)
- Any type of pressurized can (hair spray, shaving cream, spray cans of any type)
- Hazardous materials (matches, chemicals, explosives)
- Firearms, weaponry and their parts: military, police and tactical equipment of any kind, including guns, gun replicas, gun accessories, gun components (magazines, clips and rail systems), ammunition, knives, swords, compound bows, crossbows, discharge weapons such as shock batons or stun guns, tooling for guns or gun parts, optical scopes, laser sights, night sights, night visions goggles, handcuffs and other restraints, surveillance equipment.
- Agricultural products such as tobacco, plants and seeds.
- Perishable foods
- Animals and products made with animal skin (furs)
- Alcohol (USAOPEN.com can ship table wine in limited quantities to most countries except Muslim countries such as Saudi Arabia)
- Cash, currency, money orders, cashiers’ checks, bank drafts, bearer bonds and collectible stamps and coins. Jewelry and precious stones are (a) restricted to some countries and (b) can only be insured up to $500 maximum and any shipments of jewelry in excess of $500 carriage limit is uninsured and Member assumes all risk of loss above such limit
- Lottery tickets and gambling devices
- Prescription and/or veterinary medication
- Lock picking devices
- Government IDs and licenses, or items that claim to be, or that look similar to, government identification documents. This includes uniforms and badges or patches designed to look like official Government Issue.
USAOPEN.com will comply and adhere to all laws governed by the United States of America when servicing customers who have received a USA virtual address. USAOPEN.com reserves the right to deny all services deemed as an illegal activity and confiscate any package to comply with any jurisdiction governed by US law. USAOPEN.com will in no way ship hazardous materials or items prohibited by law. USAOPEN.com uses a no tolerance policy and any Memberships in violation will be cancelled immediately.
Member agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless USAOPEN.com and its officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all demands, claims, and damages to persons or property, losses and liabilities, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or caused by Member’s negligence or willful misconduct.
Acting Agent for Mail
Member appoints USAOPEN.com as an agent to receive and forward mail at the USA virtual address provided to the customer by completing USPS Form 1583 and returning it to USAOPEN.com for services to be rendered. USAOPEN.com reserves the right to discard/return all mail within 5 business days if a completed USPS Form 1583 is not on file for the Member who wishes to get a US address.
USAOPEN.com reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions. Requesting an account constitutes Members acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any changes hereafter. Please continue to review these Terms and Conditions.