FOUR GREAT REASONS TO SHOP AMAZON.COM FROM SOUTH AFRICA:
- Amazon has it all—from Ab Rollers to Zumba—at more affordable prices when compared to the prices that South Africans usually pay for the same items
- At Amazon.com you can buy direct from the Amazon warehouse or from private U.S.-based sellers who list their merchandise on the site
- Amazon supports an abundance of charitable efforts across the globe
- Amazon’s ecological practices are praiseworthy
It’s no secret that Amazon.com is one of South Africa’s favorite overseas virtual retail destinations.
The fact is that you can buy almost anything at Amazon.com—books, clothing, DVDs, headphones, jewelry, the Kindle, kitchenware and toys—and have it shipped it to South Africa by way of your very own USAOPEN.com address.
Get a Virtual USA shipping address today & ship to South Africa for less
Nothing’s easier! Whenever you run up against Amazon.com and other merchants that won’t ship the items you want to South Africa, simply use your virtual USA shipping address to order and then have the items forwarded to your address in South Africa from there.
Register to get your own U.S. address for 30 days free right now at USAOPEN.com.
The USAOPEN.com Delivery Forwarding service lets you shop in peace anywhere in the U.S. regardless of your credit card address. Here, in 4 simple steps, is how to get your own virtual USA address so you can shop in the U.S. and ship the
items to South Africa:
- Select the membership that reflects your shopping lifestyle (Standard membership for occasional shoppers; Premium membership for frequent shoppers to get 90 days of stateside storage, orders consolidation, and box reduction services, too.
- Use your US address to ship to your suite in our warehouse. We will ship to South Africa from your Suite ID address.
- Start shopping! When ordering with U.S. retailers, use your US Suite ID address as your Shipping Address and your credit card address as your Billing Address.
- When a U.S. retailer sends your order to your virtual USA address, USAOPEN.com will let you know when it arrives. When it does, simply login to your USAOPEN.com account to request the package forwarded.